Are you a chemical engineer with a master's in chemical engineering? Would you be interested in leading a QA laboratory for a global manufacturing giant?
If the above sounds interesting, then we can offer you the opportunity to join a business that has recently invested heavily in their plant and doubled manufacturing output as a result. The company are financially stable, offer excellent career development prospects and have a market leading benefits package.
You will ideally have a background as a chemical engineer and experience as a quality manager or laboratory manager. We will also consider chemical engineers with experience of chemical process engineering who are willing to work within a QA laboratory role.
As the quality manager / chemical engineer, your duties will include:
- Overseeing a small QA laboratory team
- Management of the quality management system
- Undertaking statistical analysis to identify areas for improvement
- Overseeing the delivery of continuous improvement projects
- Ensuring that all equipment within the laboratory is maintained and serviced
To be successful in your application for the quality manager / chemical engineer you will need
- A degree or ideally a master's degree in chemical engineering or something closely related
- Experience within a manufacturing environment (process or chemical industries)
- Involvement in managing QMS within an ISO:9001 accredited environment
- Experience in managing customer complaints and resulting investigations
Alternatively, we will consider a chemical engineer or process engineer with relevant industry experience, who is interested in moving into a quality / QA role.
In return, the quality manager / chemical engineer will receive a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience (potentially more for the right person) + defined benefit pension scheme, share incentive plan, private health care for employees and their families, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this quality / chemical engineering role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.
- Chemical Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Laboratory Manager
- QA Manager
- QC Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'