Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established Electronics Manufacturer, who are seeking a Quality Manager to join their team in Hampshire.
As a Quality Manager, your duties will include;
- Hosting and conducting AS9100 audits
- Liaise with Line Managers and Machinists
- Oversee dispatch and operations (surface mounts, legacy products, soldering)
- Supply orders
- Ensuring Quality plans are implemented and translated into production process
- NCRs (Non-conformant reports)
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Previous experience in a Senior Quality Role
- Management/Supervisory experience
- IPC knowledge - preferably IPC 3
- AS9100 experience, desirably Revision G
- Strong electronics background
- Soldering Knowledge
- Good PCB knowledge
- Apprentice Trained or Time Served
- Up to £50,000 basic
- 07:30-16:30 Monday-Thursday
- 07:30-12:30 Friday
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- Quality Control
- Quality Manager
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Senior Quality
- CNC Quality
- AS9001 Rev G
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'