Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the Quality Manager will use their knowledge and skills to develop and implement the drive of a culture change within the Quality function, to ensure that a Quality mindset and ethic is adopted throughout the business.
Quality Manager Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the design, implementation and maintenance of the QMS to ISO9001, and ensure the proper implementation of all quality plans and procedures.
- Take ownership and accountability, whilst driving continuous improvement of the Quality program and culture
- Review new standards and procedures to ensure quality compliance
- Develop department KPI's for the control of quality to ensure development plans are created and maintained
- Manage the department of quality professionals
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of a Quality Manager in a manufacturing environment
- ISO9001 Experience (Lead Auditor Preferred)
- Proven experience in driving changes and improvements
- Excellent man-management skills, empowering those around you
- Positive, friendly, driven attitude with an outgoing personality
- Able to communicate well with both shop floor and senior stakeholders alike.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager to work for an exciting business as it enters a successful period
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"