Quality Manager, £46,000 - £51,000 Permanent Tyne & Wear
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be the Recruitment Partner for a well-established and respected organisation to recruit a Quality Manager on a permanent basis. This organisation provides quality services and products to its customers across nine major technologies, inclusive of hydraulics, pneumatic and filtration. As a Quality Manager you will join a fast-paced, target and customer service driven organisation.
Your new role
The purpose of this role is to improve the quality performance of all areas of he business in line with the organisation's strategic objectives. As the Quality Manager your job purpose will also be to implement the division's quality plan at the location and achieve the divisions overall quality objectives and be the management representative for ISO9001, ISO/TS16949, AS9100 and ISO13485.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and review Quality Skills Matrix
- Plan and perform internal audits of the quality system as related to documented procedures
- Ensure Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and Management Review Processes are in place.
- To implement the performance measurements necessary to effectively evaluate organisational requirements to assure product quality, contract compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Act as facility representative to third party auditors and customer auditors
- Report writing
- Performance management
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience as a Quality Manager
- Degree qualified in an appropriate subject
- Six Sigma Black Belt Qualified
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Quality Manager