Opportunity for a talented quality manager to work with a well-established global organisation who have 9 sites across the world employing over 2,000 staff. Their South Wales site has secure order books and a strong lean and continuous improvement philosophy, and you will form part of an experienced senior management team within the business.
As the quality manager, you will report to the managing director onsite and be responsible for all elements of quality within the business unit with a small team reporting to you. Your responsibilities will include:
- Guaranteeing conformity to the required quality standards
- Ensuring quality systems are robust and able to be used effectively within the business
- Overseeing investigations of any customer concerns including meeting with customers directly where needed
- Reporting of KPIs relating to quality within the business unit
- Coordinating with customers to ensure that their requirements are met
- Supplier evaluation and development
- Involvement with lean and CI activities and ensuring processes are adapted and developed within the quality department
To be successful in your application for the quality manager position, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of a senior quality role within an automotive manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of TS16949 standards and experience of ensuring adherence to them
- Familiarity with lean and CI tools
- Experience of supplier management
- Experience of the transition from TS16949 to the ITAF standards is highly desirable
- A formal engineering based qualification is desirable
In return, the quality manager will receive a salary of £41,500 - £46,500 (dependent on experience) plus a pension scheme (5% matched), private medical, potential annual bonus (up to £4,000), company car/company car allowance (circa £10,500 per annum). etc.
If you wish to be considered for the quality manager role, please click on the apply button.
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!
- Quality Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Control Manager
- QA Manager
- Senior Quality Engineer
- QC Manager
- Quality Systems Manager
- Quality Director
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job