The Bread Factory is an artisan bakery baking fresh sourdough breads and traditional pastries every day of the year for delivery to some of the finest cafes, restaurants and delis across London. We are in the midst of something of a revolution when it comes to good food and, in particular, real bread. As one of the leading artisan bakeries in London, The Bread Factory is at the forefront of that movement and we need more ambassadors!
Our Core Values
We value simplicity and hope that our staff enjoy themselves whilst working hard. We ask everyone to pull together, come up with great ideas and adapt to change in order to grow with the business for the future.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality manager to support the Group Technical Manager by ensuring site compliance to the required standard and enforcing GMP practices at all times.
- Ensure compliance to BRC standards
- Ensure compliance to customers standards - especially retailers and groups
- Internal Auditing within the Bread Holdings Group
- Developing and maintaining a robust auditing program to include GMP, glass, wood and other physical audits
- Conducting daily QA checks, assess raw materials specifications, management of technical runner
- Providing training for new starters
- Lead investigation and root cause analysis for all non-conformances and customer complaints
- Link with customer facing teams and provide support to these teams
- Main contact for pest control and chemical supplier
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Maintain current level of BRC accreditation
- Second party audits results
- customer complaints root cause analysis
- Previous experience in a similar role within a ambient product or bakery environment
- Experience of managing a team is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written English
- Drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Pragmatic and hands-on approach to the position
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm 40 hours per week
Successful candidates have come from working in the following positions:
Quality Manager / Technical Manager / Technical Team Leader / Quality Team leader / Technical executive / Quality Executive / Technical Supervisor / Quality Team Leader / Technical Team Lead / Quality Team Lead
This role is commutable from Central London / North London / North West London / West London / South London / South East London / East London / North East London.
If you are interested in the Quality Manager position please apply below
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Management
- Technical Product Management