Quality Manager- Wolverhampton- £28k to £33k - Interviewing Now!
Quality Manager needed to join a company specialising Coating technology in to a variety of industries / customers. As the Quality Manager you must have had experience in ISO 9001, TS16949, AS9100 and ISO 14001, Coatings or Chemistry experience required.
The Quality Manager will do the following:
- Quality Manager to maintain and improve the ISO 9001 Quality system alongside other standards
- Read drawings and or data cards
- Quality Control
- Work with hazardous chemicals
- Monitor and investigate non-conformance costs, and develop actions to eliminate (Root Cause Analysis)
TheQuality Manager will have the following:
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings or Data Cards
- Engineering Dimensional Metrology
- Chemical Analysis
- Experience working with hazardous chemicals
- Chemistry Degree or Equivalent.
- Experience with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TS16949 and AS9100
TheQuality Manager will receive the following:
- Salary of between £28,000 and £33,000
- Pension Scheme
- Free on site packaging
- Great career opportunities
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Chemical Processing
- Quality Manager