The position of Quality Manager poses the following duties;
- Lead, develop and manage all aspects of the company's Quality Management, ensuring processes and procedures are established, implemented and maintained.
- Guide and embed quality processes and procedures in all aspects of the company, in particular working with the Production and Engineering teams.
- Line management of the quality team, motivating and encouraging development of team members as well as managing employee issues.
- Maintain the company's ISO9001 accreditation, managing the reviews and ensuring non-conformities and improvements are addressed and actioned.
- Lead and conduct system and product process audits.
- Liaise with suppliers as appropriate in relation to quality issues and input into regular supplier performance reviews.
- Measure, track and communicate Quality targets/KPIs.
- Provide training on Quality as and when required.
- Maintain and ensure use of the business management system.
Requirements of the candidate;
- Previous quality management experience is essential and from within a similar electro-mechanical manufacturing environment would be beneficial but not essential.
- Previous internal auditing experience is essential and a Lead Auditor accreditation would be beneficial but not essential.
- An understanding and experience of working with ISO9001.
- Strong understanding and experience of using and implementing of quality tools and techniques (PPAP, PFMEAs, process mapping, control planning etc).
- Proven management experience, able to motivate and deliver through others.
- HND or degree in engineering, quality, manufacturing or other related subject or equivalent work experience.
Omega Resource Group Ltd are acting as the employment agent for this role. For more information please contact Harry Vallender at //
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- quality engineer
- quality manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job