I am now looking to recruit a Quality Manager for a forward thinking, expanding manufacturing business based in Derbyshire. As the new Quality Manager you will oversee all company activities in the provision of services internally and to customers. You will also have overall responsibility for all issues relating to quality and process improvement documentation.
Based in Derbyshire my client are a leading manufacturing company who have gone through a positive management change, leading to expansion of the business. The company pride themselves on the service they provide to customers with a key focus on QHSE. If you are looking to join a forward thinking organisation with possible future progression please apply below.
Reporting directly into the company director, based in Derbyshire you will have full responsibility for all issues relating to quality and process improvement documentation. As the Quality Manager you will also have has responsibilities in areas including: legal issues, customer relations/support and working in conjunction with the HSE manager.
Other Duties Include:
- Ensuring the QMS system is effective and maintained.
- Achieve and maintain certification and approvals deemed necessary for the business to achieve its goals and objectives, incl ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, AS 9100 and NADCAP.
- Act as the MRQ for the quality system.
- Perform contract reviews on customer or recognised specifications to enable compliance.
- To liaise professionally and competently with the customer and employees on quality matters.
- Provide support on document pack collation as required.
- Complete heat graph analysis for specified customers.
- Raise customer concession requests when required.
- Liaise with customers regarding quality issues / enquiries.
- Create and report KPI information.
- Perform and support internal audit programme.
- Draft quality plans / inspection and test plans as required.
- Control the calibration register and ensure the schedule is maintained.
- To assess and manage risk in the process.
- To visit customers and suppliers throughout the UK and overseas where necessary.
- To be adequately trained in the areas of the QMS.
To apply for the position of Quality Manager based in Derbyshire you will have/be:
Proven experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in achieving accreditations for ISO, AS and NADCAP.
- Production & Manufacturing awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Understanding of the production process and lead time acceptance.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ambitious, Organised and Structured.
- Prepared to travel occasionally to suit customer needs and business strategic focus.
- Ability to manage and control area's where necessary.
Please apply for more information on salary and company benefits.