QUALITY MANAGER - MANUFACTURING:
I'm looking to recruit a Quality Manager to join a market leading manufacturer of plastic components supplying into various industries including Automotive, Off-highway, Medical and Leisure industries.
As part of their long-term commitment to quality and succession planning, they are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Quality Manager. NB: This is a standalone role, production deal with day to day quality issues. Duties will include managing QMS', quality manuals and work instructions.
This role would suit a Senior Quality Engineer who is looking to make their first step into Quality Management. Experienced Quality Managers will also be considered.
Atwick, Beeford, Beverley, Catfoss, Hutton Cranswick and Market Weighton
- £28k - £32k (depending on experience)
- Contributory Pension
- Internal progression
- To be a part of a growing company
- 25 Days Annual Leave & Statutory Holidays
THE ROLE: As a Quality Manager your duties will involve:
- Maintain and update QMS' including ISO9001:2015
- Create quality documents and manuals in accordance to industry and customer specific standards
- Drive change management activities
- Heavily involved in promoting continuous improvement activities
- Promote right first time attitude focussing on proactive quality measures
- Utilise core quality tools such as APQP, PPAP, SPC, Control Plans and FMEA
- Work as part of the senior management team, with input in quarterly meetings, budgets and reviews
- Conduct internal and external audits
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal Quality Manager will have:
- Proven track record of working as a Senior Quality Engineer or Quality Manager
- Well versed with ISO9001:2015
- Previously worked in plastics (advantageous, but not essential)
- Ideally worked in engineering before moving into quality (advantageous, but not essential)
- Ability to offer solution to complex issues
- Excellent communicator across all levels
- Commercial acumen
- Degree educated or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Taher Rahman firstname.lastname@example.org or .Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job