- Full time permanent role
- Location: Lincoln
- Salary: Negotiable
To facilitate improvement in business performance, as reported through OPEX, through the implementation of an appropriate management system to capture and address those requirements in pursuit of improved customer satisfaction.
- Develop effective and appropriate management system that captures stakeholder requirements and monitors their achievement, with a core scope of ISO9001.
- Monitoring, measurement, test and improvement of the management system by means of an appropriate audit policy and programme: -
- Regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Stakeholder interests.
- Internal policies, process and procedures.
- Implement a programme of management system and quality reviews by the management team.
- Investigate management system failure on behalf of the management team and as a results of stakeholder complaint.
- Application of techniques to prioritise defect investigation and assess risk in a low to medium volume manufacturing environment (e.g. FMEA, six-sigma, Taguchi techniques, etc.).
- Experience in using recognised problem-solving techniques.
- Experience of implementing supplier improvement programmes and supplier quality assurance activities.
Health & Safety
- Working closely with H&S Advisors.
- Assist in accident investigations in order to ensure that remedial action is sourced.
- Attend H&S meetings and or training activities.
- Conduct safety walks, inspections and audits.
- Contribute to H&S performance improvement.
- Ensure that supervision is available at all times.
- Ensure that all new members of staff are trained in safety procedures relevant to their job.
- Ensure that good housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Ensure all employees comply with all applicable H&S legislation and other requirements.
- Informing the H&S Advisors of all new modification, equipment and Processes that may affect the health, safety and welfare of staff.
- Informing the H&S Advisors of any contractors that may be carrying out works on site prior to it being undertaken.
- Maintain a high quality of customer service internal/external.
- Adhere to full ESD requirements.
- All records and data must be accurately maintained and up-to-date
- Conduct audits and inspections when requested
- Health Safety
- Iso 9000
- Lean Manufacturing
- Supplier Quality