Toucan Recruitment are now seeking a Quality Manager to join a growing organisation. The company is ideally looking for a candidate that has previous manufacturing or heavy industry knowledge. Experience of quality assurance to carry out quality inspections and audits in the factory is a must.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30 - 4.30
Salary: £25k - 30k
- Carry out internal Quality audits of the quality systems including product
- Supervise quality records
- Experience in the transition from BS EN 9001 2008 to BS EN 9001 2015
- Experience in accreditation to BS EN 10219
- Have a good knowledge of implementing business operating systems and procedures
- Capable of implementing and maintaining business system audits
- Capable of implementing and maintaining equipment calibration systems
- Knowledge of ISO9000/9001 quality systems and the auditing processes needed to maintain the systems.
- Generate / control process control check sheets from the customer
- Carry out material analysis
- Perform product inspection
- Previous experience in a Quality Manager role
- Previous experience of working in manufacturing/ heavy industrial company
- Able to perform under pressure and make clear decisions
- Flexibility is critical
- Must be able to understand BS EN 9001 2015
If you are available to start a permanent position and have previous experience in Quality Manager please apply with your CV immediately.
- Quality Manager system audits manufacturing heavy industry quality control 9001