Yolk Engineering & Technical are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing business with a globally recognisable brand. This is an excellent role for you to join the business as a Quality Manager. This role will be ideally suited to someone from a manufacturing background with a solid track record in quality.
This is a management role that will see you looking after a team of Quality Controllers. As Quality Manager you will also be responsible for:
- Leading Quality improvement activity
- Manage and develop your team through performance management techniques
- Identify Root Causes
- Manage auditing
- Oversee quality checking initiatives
The successful candidate will have specific experience which include:
- Degree qualified in a similar Quality related discipline
- Strong understanding of lean manufacturing principles
- Previous management would be advantageous
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rob Williams.