MALTON, NORTH YORKSHIRE
Castle Engineering and Manufacturing are seeking a Quality Manager to join a well-established manufacturing company based in Malton, North Yorkshire.
The Quality Manager will be a self-motivated and results-driven individual with previous experience within quality engineering. The role involves being responsible for resolving quality issues, communicating with the customer and implementing the appropriate corrective actions.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Quality Manager are…
- Quality improvement of the product to improve its dependability
- Quality assurance to ensure preventative actions are in place to provide confidence that products and service meet all requirements
- Quality control and inspection efforts to maintain the integrity of a process or product
- Quality engineering and management of design and NPI processes
- Identifying improvement opportunities and providing support with process documentation
- Lead improvement projects aligning with overall business goals
- Responsible for monitoring local QA processes to verity that prescribed methods are being followed
- Constant improvement or reinvestment incorporating best practices for a new system and current system enhancements
- Coach, mentor and lead a highly dynamic team to help achieve the requirements of this position as well as the individual career goals of team members
- Oversee and manage quality budget
- Lead the organisations efforts in complying with the latest ISO 9000 Quality System standards
To be successful in the Quality Manager role, you will have…
- A degree in Engineering or a related field, or extensive relevant experience
- Several years previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- The ability to develop and implement structured QA processes, procedures and measures in a rapidly changing environment
- Working knowledge of ISO/TL 9000 Quality System Standards
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to lead project teams across several departments
To discuss the role in more detail, please give us a call on .
Alternatively, to apply for the role, please send your CV through to:
We look forward to hearing from you!