Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Sector: Quality and Manufacturing Engineering
Premier Group are looking for a Quality Manager who will in charge of the Quality management system and the inspection department.
The Quality Manager's key responsibilities:
- Will oversee the company's quality management systems, in terms of the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement.
- Setting the quality objectives for the company.
- Can achieve and maintain the ISO9001:2015 certification.
- Manage and enhance existing customer relationships.
- Manage and provide leadership to the inspection team.
The Quality Manager's key requirements:
- The ideal candidate would have experience within defence or aerospace sector.
- As the role requires the candidate to run a team of 7 staff memebers, managerial experience is required.
- Experience in Lean methodologies, such as Kaizen, 5S, Visual Management.
- Knowledge of machining, assembly, design and the manufacturing process.
As well as a good salary, there is additional benefit of a generous pension scheme. If you think you are right for the role, I want to hear from you.
If you would like to know more about the company, please apply to the job advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency