SF Group are currently looking for a Customer Quality Manager with experience working within a high value manufacturing environment..
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- A primary focus being the company representative in front of the customer, upholding a strong presence to deal with non conformance issues.
- As a motivated self starter, strong negotiator and relationship manager you will ensure any issues are discussed with the customer to make sure the correct resolution action is made with out bring the company into disrepute.
- Managing a small team of resident Quality Engineers you will have excellent communication skills and ensure the right level of service is upheld on customer manufacturing sites.
- You will help drive a quality way of thinking throughout the business as it goes through a positive expansion of their facility.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within a high Value Manufacturing Environment, preferably Automotive or Aerospace.
- Six sigma qualification is preferable.
- You will demonstrable customer facing experience along with unsurpassed communication and stakeholder management skills.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £50,000 - £60,000.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or