Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Hours: Mon- Fri
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with a reputable Food Manufacturing Organisation who are recruiting a Quality Manager.
- Understand customer complaints and help drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- To maintain and promote the QA culture through auditing, training and development of operations staff
- To perform audits as detailed in relevant documentation and instructed by management.
- To ensure adherence to operational procedures and HACCP system and report any non-conformances.
- To carry out sampling for panels, analysis etc.
- To report items audited, along with any non-compliances and root cause corrective action taken.
- To investigate any non-conformances raised and report findings to the Production/Technical Manager
- Alert line managers to any problems which may impact on their ability to carry out their duties.
- Qualified to HACCP Level 3 and Food Hygiene Level 3
- Qualified in Internal and Lead Auditing Food Safety.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Conscientious towards and willingness to meet deadlines
- Flexible approach with ability to carry out a wide variety of tasks under pressure and adapt to the needs of the Company
- Good level of efficiency, courtesy and communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
For more information on this opportunity please contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.