Quality Manager - £40k to £50k - Somerset - Manufacturing
A Quality Manager with experience of managing and developing a Quality Team that engineer products in to Aerospace, Defence, Petro-chemical, Oil & Gas or General Engineering companies is required for a global manufacturer of precision castings.
As the Quality Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Manage and develop a Quality Team, driving a quality culture working with a young team - introduce skills, lean tools and regulatory topics.
- Support your Quality team with tools such as FMEA, 8D, 5Y, Gauge R & R Control Plans and 6 Sigma.
- To carry out and manage contract reviews.
- To maintain the BSI/Quality System, ISO 9001 and UKAS accreditation laboratory procedures and properties.
- Measure, track and communicate quality KPI's to management.
If you are interested in this exciting new Quality Manager opportunity within a well established successful business please click on the link to apply.
- AS 9100
- continuous improvement
- investment casting
- ceramic core