This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
As a Quality manager you'll ensure that there is an effective plan in place to meet the sites Quality targets which will involve you taking accountability for the internal quality control function and managing the day-to-day quality activities at this site. You will use your experience to support our continuous improvement program and take an active role in all relevant quality improvement activities. You will take the lead in dealing with non-conformance, providing constructive feedback and play an active role in supporting New Product Introduction to ensure that all QA standards are in place.
* Understanding of AS9100 and FAIRS process in REV-D
* Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques
* Ability to read and interpret 2D and 3D drawings
* A proven track record as a Quality Engineer within the Aerospace Industry
* Working knowledge of SPC, pFMEA's, MSA (Gauge R & R) & Control Plans
* Experience of managing people/small team
* Good understanding of sheet metal/fabrication and welding techniques
Our client has a strong focus on developing their staff with the potential to further your career and they offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. They also have purpose built sites that offer free car parking.
- Quality Manager
- Quality engineer
- REV D
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job