Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the Quality Manager will use their knowledge and skills to develop and implement the drive of a culture change within the Quality function, to ensure that a Quality mindset and ethic is adopted throughout the business.
Quality Manager Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the design, implementation and maintenance of the QMS to ISO9001, and ensure the proper implementation of all quality plans and procedures.
- Take ownership and accountability, whilst driving continuous improvement of the Quality program and culture
- Review new standards and procedures to ensure quality compliance
- Develop department KPI's for the control of quality to ensure development plans are created and maintained
- Manage the team of 20 quality professionals
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of a Quality Manager in a manufacturing environment
- ISO9001 Experience (Lead Auditor Preferred)
- Proven experience in driving changes and improvements
- Excellent man-management skills, empowering those around you
- Positive, friendly, driven attitude with an outgoing personality
- Able to communicate well with both shop floor and senior stakeholders alike.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please contact Jack Hattersley on or alternatively, please email on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job