Focused on delivering exceptional results to the field of Quality and Process improvements you will be looking to join a highly respected manufacturing company based in Newhaven, East Sussex. Paying up to £50,000 plus car your role as Quality Manager will be diverse and rewarding driving quality initiatives and process improvements across the site.
Your role will be
- To manage the quality and related engineering teams on a day to day basis, promoting excellence in all areas of process and quality improvements,
- To act as the quality champion across the business delivering change programs and continuing the establishment of a culture of quality across the manufacturing lines.
- Maintenance and development of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and applying a system of continuous improvements across all areas
- Supporting the Design team to ensure strong Design For Manufacture anticipating future quality issues
- Leading cost reduction initiatives
- Managing and developing statistical reporting and metrics to improve quality and management of KPI’s
- Supporting Capital Expenditure projects and their implementation
Your background will be in a similar role within Quality ideally within an electronics manufacturing company, knowledge of SMT would be an advantage. You will have worked within an ISO9001 QMS environment and have knowledge of recognised Quality techniques such as Root Cause Analysis, 8D, FMEA and/or CAPA. Experience of New Product Introduction, Capital Expenditure Projects and Statistical Process Controls (SPC) would be an advantage.
We invite applications from candidates currently within a managerial capacity within Quality or potentially a Senior Quality Engineer or Production Engineer with many of the right skills looking for a step into a senior role.
The company is offering an attractive salary up to £50,000 plus car/car allowance and a comprehensive benefits package including pension and valuable employee rewards.
To apply for this exciting Quality Manager role please contact Kevin McHugh at Senex Recruitment
- Iso 9000
- Production Engineering
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job