This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager with strong experience gained from the IT or Software industry to join a leader in their field.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Quality Management Systems to support the range of awards and qualifications the company deliver. The role concentrates on internal verification of delivery by a team of internal auditors across the United Kingdom.
- Developing and maturing quality processes and procedures in conjunction with operational staff.
- Implementing and maintaining standardised, organisation-wide policies and procedures to monitor the success of the Quality Management System to the required standards.
- Manage a programme of internal and external quality audits ensuring appropriate activities are undertaken to meet the requirements of all qualitative standards.
- Manage regulatory bodies’ requirements such that the business is aware and conforms to any regulation relevant to the product set
- Direct Quality Assurance staff to effectively monitor quality performance.
- Maintain effective communication and coordinate with all internal and external customers and suppliers on matters relating to Quality Assurance.
- To manage the delivery of business improvement and continual service improvement through a programme of change.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job