QA Manager, Quality Manager role Northamptonshire, FMCG Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Quality Manager on behalf of a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer based in the Northamptonshire area.
The person will provide effective leadership and management of the Shift QA Team to achieve site compliance with the Technical policies, procedure standards and specifications.
- Identify Quality system weaknesses and change as necessary to strengthen
- Maintain and improve site work instructions and procedures ensuring BRC and relevant customer compliance
- Co-ordinate the internal audit programmes and use results to improve systems and compliance
- Manage the Non-Conformance database and ensure actions are addressed to the correct personnel, are relevant and closed out in a timely manner
- Maintain and improve the site HACCP system ensuring food safety is not compromised
- Prepare and report quality KPI's to ensure management and factory staff, including timely updating of the quality information boards
- Ensure the site quality system, records and factory compliance is audit ready 24/7, including produce traceability and mass balance
- Analyse non-conformance data for trends and set in place action plans to address
- Co-ordinate various technical improvement projects
- Co-ordinate continuous improvement trials
- Ensure root cause analysis and preventative measures are put in place for investigated complain
The Ideal Candidate:
- Quality Manager experience gained from a Food Manufacturing environment
- Relevant Technical skills / qualifications
- Experience of Quality System Auditing
- Degree level minimum in a related discipline, e.g. Food Science, Quality Systems / equivalent qualification
- Intermediate/Advanced HACCP, and BRC experience would be advantageous
- Food Hygiene qualification
Salary: circa £30-33,000 + Benefits
Hours: Working Mon-Friday
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Technical Manager, Quality Manager, QA Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Controller, Technical Coordinator, QA Supervisor, Head of Technical, Northamptonshire, Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Leicester, Spalding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"