Based in Yeadon Leeds, my client is a leading manufacturer of vehicle warning equipment and is seeking to recruit a QA manager.
They are looking for an enthusiastic proactive person to take ownership of our QA processes, there is a hands on element to the role but it also needs good analytical, monitoring and reporting skills.
The successful candidate will be charged with driving continuous quality improvement at both strategic and operational levels.
There will also be a requirement to liaise with external test houses to obtain and maintain third party product certifications. Some experience in this type of role would be beneficial but not essential.
This is a full time permanent position with working hours of 8:30 - 17:00 Mon - Friday, there is good opportunity for career progression for the right person.
• Drive a proactive quality improvement culture and process.
• Ensure that components and finished products meet the required standards, are fit for purpose and meet both internal and external requirements.
• Deal with non conformances, revising production processes and liaising with suppliers as appropriate.
• Co-ordinate the relevant activities required to meet quality standards
• Monitor against agreed targets
• Specify quality requirements from suppliers (raw materials etc.)
• Establish a quality audit programme
• Record, analyse and distribute statistical information
• Background in engineering (mechanical, electrical or both)
• Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal - Able to interact at all levels)
• Excellent organisational skills
• Conversant with current quality standards - ISO9001:2015
• Problem solving
• Work as part of a team & on own initiative
• Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Access
• Familiarity with Solidworks is desirable but not essential
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role then we want to hear from you.
Samcra Resourcing are an outsourced CV screening company, our clients like to make sure that they are only dealing with relevant applications however please be assured that once you pass the screening process you will be informed of the hiring company and it will be the hiring manager dealing with your application directly.