My client, a manufacturer of quality food products, is looking to recruit a Site Quality Manager / QA Manager to head up their packing, finished product warehouse and main distribution warehouse. The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday Days at their modern facilities in Cardiff. You will be managing 2 technical staff and enjoy being ‘hands on’. You will report into the Technical development manager based at another site in the group.
Key tasks will include:
- •Site Quality management including implementing, maintaining and improving the site quality management system, including when new products are added
- •Preparing for and participating in customer visits and audits.
- •Ensuring that internal audits are performed in accordance with the agreed schedule.
- •Generating corrective action plans and drive them to conclusion.
- •Managing the site pest control programme and contractors.
- •Lead the site HACCP team and drive periodic reviews of the HACCP studies.
- •Ensuring that all raw material, in-process and finished product testing is undertaken in accordance with defined protocols / specifications.
- •Trend, analyse and investigate consumer complaints
- •Ensuring incoming third party manufactured stock and any stock returns are inspected
The successful Site Quality Manager MUST have:
- -Experience of applying BRC standards
- -HACCP Qualification (ideally L3 or above)
- -Ideally have Knowledge of retailer standards and auditing
- -Management experience
- -Ideally have worked in a food, drink, pharmaceutical environment in a similar role.
The successful candidate will be working 08:00 -16:00, receive 33 days holiday including BH, pension and will be paid a salary of £27-32k DOE. This role also offers the possibility of some relocation assistance.
This role will suit a candidate that may have previously worked as a Technical manager, Technical team leader, quality team leader, QA team lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job