Quality Manager - (ISO 9001, ISO 27001)
Quality Manager sought by this leading software organisation, developing a range of data management products and services predominantly for the utilities market place.
You will be working very closely with the Information Security and Compliance team to support, manage and deliver the quality management system and support information security management and compliance.
- You will be experienced of governing and managing ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
- Monitor and measure processes
- Support continual improvement of the Information Management Systems
- Identify and implement new improvements or changes in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
- Manage and administrate quality system related changes
- Able to meet tight deadlines
The ideal candidate will have around 2 year's experience in a Quality Management system role and have working knowledge of ISO27001. ISO9001 is essential for this role.
With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, this will suit a proven Quality Analyst/Manager with a strong IT technical background and a desire to work in a progressive, rewarding environment.
Easy to get to via the local motorway network and commutable from Preston, Warrington, Wigan, Blackburn, Manchester, etc.
Quality Manager - Chorley