Nurture Fertility is part of The Fertility Partnership, which is one of the largest providers of IVF in the UK. Our clinics, our staff and our patients, benefit from the partnership and all the expertise within the group. Nurture Fertility is housed in a state of the art, purpose built facility in Nottingham (just 5 minutes from Junction 25 off the M1 Motorway).
Responsible for leading and maintaining the Healthcare Quality Management System (QMS) at the clinic (& its satellites), and implementing the system to continually improve the quality and effectiveness of the service provided in accordance with the conditions of the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) licence. These conditions must also comply with the guidance on good practice as set out in the HFEA’s Code of Practice, CQC guidance and all relevant clinical and laboratory EU directives.
The role includes responsibility for management of the complaints procedure, user satisfaction review, internal and external auditing, monitoring, evaluation and continual improvement.
- Establishing and managing quality, risk and governance strategies within the clinic and its satellites
- Maintaining ISO 9001 (or ISO 9001 standards if certification has not yet been achieved)
- Maintaining HFEA licence certification
- Maintenance of policy, objectives, quality indicators and safety
- Regulatory compliance including responsibility for Health & Safety under the supervision of group
- Internal and external auditing
- Management of non-conformities, corrective and preventative actions
- Training, communicating, monitoring and motivating all staff to support the QMS
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent post graduate diploma and/or experience
- Recognised management qualification and/or healthcare experience
- Experience at management level service delivery
- Previous complaints management experience
- Experience of Quality Management Systems and Risk Management including incident investigation
- Presentation skills
- Experience of project management
- Experience of developing policies and procedures
- Presentation Skills
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Complaint Management
- Healthcare Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'