We have just taken a fabulous opportunity to work for a market leading domiciliary care provider to work as a Quality Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver a quality support service, helping a network of branches to deliver high quality relationship-led home care for older people.
- Undertake quality support audits.
- Produce Quality Support reports that help branches to improve service quality and meet standards.
- Provide advice to offices on care and regulatory standards.
- Stay up to date with best practice in health and social care.
- Work with Quality Team colleagues in devising and delivering training for Care Managers and other staff as appropriate.
- To work with Business Performance Managers and other teams to support the growth and development of the business
- Promote thecompany core values
- Work on ad-hoc projects as workload dictates.
- Attend relevant seminars and courses to ensure continual personal and professional development
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience at a senior level within the health or social care industry from either the public, private or independent sectors.
- Either experience in or very good knowledge of homecare / domiciliary care.
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing.
- Good report writing skills
- Good IT skills across the Microsoft range
- Flexible, professional and creative mindset and an open and enquiring mind.
- Able to influence others
- Emotionally resilient when dealing with challenges
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply without delay as we envisage a high application rate.
Package will be dependent on experience but we envisage this to be in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'