Are you a strong Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Manager looking to work for a trailblazing company currently taking the Façade industry to new heights? Working on a range of key, prestigious projects in and around central London this is a great role for an ambitious Quality Manager who wants to work on some of the biggest projects in London.
About the Client:
We are a specialist designer and installer of Bespoke façade systems for a range of clients within the built environment. Working across projects in the London and surrounding areas, we are currently undertaking some of the most high profile projects in the capital. We use an established supply chain, and have capabilities from design stage through to project completion across Rain-screens, Cladding, Curtain Walling and Architectural Glazing spanning the full envelope.
About the Role:
* Manage the business Quality function to ensure that all projects are compliant against the company's QMS in line with ISO 9001 and the associated project's quality control plan
* Check incoming components to ensure they they are all marked in line with legislation (CE, Kite marks etc)
* Arranging meetings as necessary with the Directors and Managers in the development of the QMS processes and project plans
* Provide advice and support to Project Managers on QA and QC.
* Undertake site inspection of the works during and post-construction and advise site team on any quality or design detailing issues
* Raise non-conformities immediately with Project Manager and oversee all snagging works prior to handover
About the Candidate:
* Must be able to interact and influence at all levels of the organisation so high level of professional and effective interactive communication skills are a must
* Experience in auditing to ISO 9001:2015 standards
* Ideally be a Member of the CQI or working towards
* Extensive experience of Quality Management within the facade / cladding / curtain walling industry. Unfortunately candidates without Construction experience will not be able to be considered for this opportunity.
Points of Appeal:
* Working for a top 5, international Market-leading business
* Working on landmark projects
* High levels of autonomy
- curtain wall
- CE Mark
- kite mark
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job