Quality Manager (Build) - Manchester
* Are you looking to work with leading national main contractor?
* Are you looking to work on build projects in excess of £60million+?
* Are you experienced at delivering Quality Management systems working with top-tier building contractors?
If so, please read on…
Your key responsibilities will include...
* Monitoring the implementation of the Quality aspects of the Project
* You will ensure the effectiveness of the Quality aspects of the Project through Surveillance, Audit and System Review.
* You will monitor and report on the delivery of the company quality objectives, delivered at site level.
* You will be assisting with the induction and training of project staff and operatives
* You will support the education of supply chains to ensure quality targets are realised.
* You will be reviewing quality reports, highlighting best practice and taking action where appropriate.
* You will be assisting project teams with the initial development and ongoing maintenance of quality related documentation including Project Control Plans and Inspection and Test Plans, to ensure their relevance with project quality requirements.
* You will drive case studies (including financial payback) from projects and communicate best practice across the business;
Your key competencies include…
* Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation skills..
* Strong problem solving and analysis skills
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of key company business practices and processes
* 2 years + experience in quality management systems including ongoing development and
Improvement, site quality practices.
* Construction site experience is highly desirable
* Masters/degree in a related discipline, Quality Management, Construction or Civil Engineering
The benefits include…
* You will be working with a leading, financially stable contractor - with a pipeline of major projects throughout the UK
* Vigorous management, H&S, commercial systems throughout the business
* Excellent remuneration and benefits package
If you are interested in the opportunity and would like to apply, please send your details to Wyn at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.