An exciting opportunity has arisen working for our client as a Quality and Health & Safety Compliance Officer. This is a permanent, full-time role.
The position will be based in the South-East, travelling to locations in Surrey and Kent and on occasion to areas in the north of England.
Supporting the UK Group Quality, Health & Safety Manager across all UK responsible sites as appropriate, the main functions of this role are to be responsible for compliance and certification with respect to BREXIT CE / UKCA / UKNI marking and associated activities.
Main Quality Compliance responsibilities will include:
- Support the company compliance for health and safety.
- Support and help maintain the quality management systems on all UK responsible sites. such as but not limited to ATEX,PED, UKAS and ASME U stamp.
- Take a leading role with respect to BREXIT and product compliance / certification for the UK and support the wider group activities in relation to BREXIT.
- Support with investigations and issues arising as appropriate
- Support and maintain ROHS, REACH, SCIP,COSHH management systems across the business.
- Ensure Internal audits are carried according to corporate process out across all sites in a timely manner to a defined internal audit plan.
- Ensure procedures and work instructions meet the standards agreed with the relevant Centre of Excellence.
- Help identify Continuous Improvement potential within the UK sites to improve the operational performance over all functions in the business.
- Work with the Continuous Improvement teams to ensure the UK responsible sites are using the latest techniques and ideas.
Main Health & Safety responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively manage and ensure the Health and Safety Policy adheres to current legislation across all UK responsible sites.
- Responsible for the programme of internal monitoring and audit of all Health, Safety and Compliance
- Obligations within the group, providing associated compliance reports.
- Establish procedures associated with health and safety training needs for UK responsible sites and maintain records of training undertaken.
- Ensure that all accidents, incidents and near misses are reported and investigated.
- Help support and formulate and maintain the group’s health and safety policies, arrangements, procedures and KPIS.
- Identify opportunities for continuous safety improvement and assist the group QHSE manager in their implementation.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation and best practice.
- Lead in creating and maintaining a climate in which individuals feel safety has high value and that they are clear about responsibilities, safety aims and objectives within the Division.
- Monitor the division’s compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and procedures
- Manage the Health and Safety Management System, including but not limited to; overseeing the establishment and review of risk assessments and monitoring records of actions taken.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Quality management systems
- Health and safety knowledge
- Project management
- Auditing – Training / certification will be advantageous
- PED, ATEX, U Stamp management systems
- Working in a multinational company
- Flexibility to work across multiple sites
- General NEBOSH certificate would be advantageous
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'