Salary - 35K-40K
HRC Recruitment are currently recruiting Quality Leader to join a well-established drinks manufacturing organisation in the outskirts of Glasgow
You will be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the product throughout the manufacturing process and managing the quality processes throughout the site.
- Experience within a similar role
- Trained Internal Auditor
- Proficient in HACCP and Food Safety Standards
- A strong awareness of allergen controls
- A superb communicator - excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all staff members
- Manage site processes and activities to ensure that products manufactured are safe, legal and conform to specification
- Conducting Internal Audits covering the site Quality Management System
- Manage customer site visits and provide technical information as required.
- Change management - to ensure that any changes to products, processes, materials and packaging do not compromise technical standards.
- Maintenance of local quality management system in line with legislative, customer, BRC and company requirements.
- Manage site quality and technical KPIs to ensure improvements are implemented and measured.
- Ensure site technical and quality training requirements are delivered.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Diane Smedley at HRC Recruitment using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'