My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality Inspector to join their site in Lincolnshire. You will be working with a successful manufacturer, that have a culture on site that is results-driven with a strong focus on continuously improving.
The company is well established, financial stable and have earned an excellent reputation within the sectors they provide. With a current focus on diversification into new markets, this is an exciting time to join a stable and profitable business that is keen on developing further.
Areas of coverage will include:
- Perform dimensional and visual inspections during the production process and on final inspection Inspect purchased parts and materials for conformity to standards & specifications
- Periodically test in-use liquid products for condition
- Complete Inspection Records
- Promote a quality culture through effective communication & education
- Raise quality concerns and assist in investigations
- Support the Quality Manager to improve company efficiencies and reduce non-conformance Identify continuous improvement opportunities and progress related actions
- Adhere to current Health & Safety Regulations
Responsibilities will include:
- Previous quality control/inspection experience (preferably in a fabrication environment)
- Experience using calibrated inspection measurement tools such as micrometers, verniers etc
- Ability to read, interpret and work directly from engineering drawings and quality criteria Ability to work on own initiative
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Inspector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'