Zenith People are currently searching for an experienced and highly-analytical Quality Inspector. Working as part of a team of Quality Inspectors, you will uphold the safety regulations of our client and observe the production process to guarantee that the product meet quality expectations.
The succesful candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all outgoing product.
- Reject product and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read and Interpret plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- Previous experience a similar role, automotive would be advantagous.
- Experience working within a paint shop or in a finesse role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Candidates must be flexible to work a three shift pattern. Shifts will be discussed at interview stage.
- Quality Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'