Title: Quality Inspector
Quality Inspector based in Dartford.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of Quality Inspector:
- Management of inspection activities at goods inwards on-site, supporting activities globally as required.
- Implementation and continual support for conformance to industry standards, best practices, and business management systems.
- Communication of internal and external metrics to ensure that business processes, supplier performance and customer requirements are within operational parameters.
Essential skills for Quality Inspector
- Time-served with at least three years' relevant industry experience within a customer and supplier facing role.
- At least three years' experience working in an industry aligned/allied with the automotive industry or a disciplined industry (such as aerospace, defence, medical, optical, etc).
- Demonstratable interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in the application of the Microsoft Office platform to resolve, document and communicate complex problems effectively.
- Actively engages with a relevant industry institute, such as the "Institute of Engineering & Technology" (IET) or the "Chartered Quality Institute" (CQI).
- Formal vocational qualification to National Diploma level (or similar) in a technical, scientific, or engineering discipline.
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Inspector. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Inspector, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Inspector is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Inspector with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Inspector role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'