We have a great opportunity for a Quality Inspector to join our clients growing team in their local manufacturing facility based in Huddersfield. They are looking for a Quality Inspector to start immediately.
This will be a temporary on-going assignment.
The successful candidate would have to have at least 1 years’ experience inspecting products, ideally from the automotive sector that have been manufactured on a production line at a high-quality standard.
Other duties would include:
- Constant Shop Floor Presence
- Audit Inspection of what is being packed on the shop floor ensuring that everything is accounted for and up to specifications.
- Ensure shop floor paperwork is completed accurately
- Decision making on whether production can continue based on functionality of any issues
- Complete finishing checks
- Assist manufacturing with placing parts on hold and sort back requirements
- Take appropriate actions should issues arise
- Over check all parts in warehouse.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a General Operative within an Engineering & Manufacturing background, however full training will be given.
The below skills would be beneficial:
- Inspecting products
- Hand Tools
- Experience with quality checking automotive products
The shift pattern is as below:
- Work evening shifts, 3pm -11pm and night shifts 11pm - 7am
To apply for the Quality Inspector position, it will be a one stage interview and successful candidates WILL then be asked to pass a **Drugs and Alcohol test** as well as registering with XCL at our Huddersfield office prior to starting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'