An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Inspector to join a leading engineering organisation who specialise within the aerospace industry based in Dorset. The company are leading competitors in what they do and they are looking for the next individuals who can help assist them in their journey to greater success across the business.
The role is based in Dorset and is commutable from Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole and surrounding areas.
The quality inspector will be an individual who has a proven track record of dealing with and working hands on with aerospace components. The individual also needs to be a quality inspector who has a background in CMM programming (any software) and operating and have the ability to use handheld measurement tools and be able to read technical drawings.
Quality Inspector Responsibilities:
The role of the Quality Inspectorwill involve:
- Work within the quality inspection department, working with more other quality professionals and assist with training and mentoring
- Carry out first article inspections
- Use all standard inspection equipment including callipers, verniers and gauges
- Be able to use, operate and programme CMM including programming software’s
- Work to ISO9001/AS9100 and all other company standards and ensure these are complied to at all times across the quality department
- Undertake corrective actions when need be
- Document all information regarding quality issues
- Liaise with senior management teams to enhance the overall quality of the business and add direction
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Be able to use all handheld measurement tools
- Be able to use and programme CMM
- Be able to work collaboratively with the senior leadership team
- Establish and maintain structure within the quality department
- Offer support and direction with strategic business plans and decisions
- Be able to carry out FAI, use all handheld measurement tools and be able to document quality issues
Why Should You Apply?
- Salary: £35,000-£38,000+ Benefits dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Up to 8% matched pension
- Life Assurance plan
- Free car parking
If this role is not what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Engineering we cover all permanent and freelance positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class engineering talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our engineering partners across a number of industry sectors including Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Chemical and Process, Defence, Medical, Food and FMCG.
We’re a result driven business and our team of specialist recruitment consultants continue to go above and beyond what’s expected to ensure our clients receive the highest ROI from their recruitment spend. We have partnerships with leading engineering companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'