Quality Inspector - Perm - Manufacturing
Are you an experienced quality inspector? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing/production background? Do you have good knowledge of inspection equipment?
We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector on a permanent basis to work for my client who have an excellent reputation within their industry.
The successful Quality Inspector will come from an engineering background and ideally come with experience of working within the motorsport/automotive/aerospace industry.
The day to day duties for the Quality Inspector position would include:
* Carry out manual inspection using various types of inspection equipment.
* Document control and carrying out reports
* Read technical drawings and inspect components to customer design and specification
For the Quality Inspector position we are looking for:-
* Ability to read technical drawings
* Excellent knowledge of inspection equipment
* Knowledge of CMM is desirable
* Strong attention to detail
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a lot of overtime and has a bonus scheme on offer to all employees. This position is working a 40hr week Mon to Fri.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'