Job Profile for Quality Inspector - TP132157
A Quality Inspector is required to join a well-established manufacturer of sheet metal parts for a range of sectors based in the Brighton area. The successful Quality Inspector will be responsible for complying to the company's quality standards and ensuring any imperfections are amended.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior / trainee Quality Inspector to join a well-established, and growing manufacturer. Or for an experienced Quality Inspector, to progress their career within the Sheet Metal Fabrication.
Quality Inspector Position Overview
- Conducting internal audits
- Using Vernier's & Callipers to inspect parts across the production department
- Liaising with the Operations Manager on quality issues
- Entering details onto the IMDS system.
- Raising PPAP Level 3 documentation for new projects
- Overseeing goods inward inspection
Quality Inspector Position Requirements
- Knowledge within the Sheet Metal Fabrication environment desirable
- Experience using Vernier's & Callipers
- Based in a commutable distance of Brighton
- Full UK Driving License
Quality Inspector Position Remuneration
- Salary - Dependent upon experience
- Monday to Friday - 08:00 - 17:00
- Onsite Parking
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'