My client is a wholesaler of IT hardware & electrical products to businesses around the UK. This company has been established for many years and continues to grow in staff numbers and sales turnover.
We are now recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join their existing Inspection team.
Duties will include:
- Working to strict Standard Operating Procedures
- Inspecting products for damage - following a methodical inspection process
- All information is input onto the in-house system
- Reporting any issues to the Team Manager
- Referring products for more detailed analysis to the senior inspection team
- Re-packing of products once inspected, ready for despatch
The Ideal Person:
- A team player with good communication skills
- Ability to work in a repetitive and sometimes mundane environment
- A great attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills with the ability to work within a team
- General admin and customer service skills
- Some quality inspection experience would be beneficial
Hours of work are Monday to Friday with varying start and finish times between (7am and 6pm) but this will be a 37.5 hour week.
Competitive salary, pension, and 22 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Despite our best efforts it is not always possible to respond to every application individually due to the high volume of responses we receive on each vacancy
Only candidates who are short listed will be contacted for this particular role and if you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume that you have not be successful. However, we will keep your details on our database, and will contact you when other suitable positions come in.