Our client is a state of the art manufacturer in the security industry, providing high-tech equipment to major organisations and government facilities throughout the world. They are currently experiencing a substantial period of growth and have a growing order book, resulting in the need for an additional Quality Inspector. Initially on a temporary basis, the role could become permanent for the right person.
• Perform incoming material inspections /testing (either onsite or at supplier premises)
• Perform outgoing verification and validation inspection and testing.
• Perform in-process inspection and testing
• Ensure that non-conforming product is correctly identified and assist in MRB for disposition.
• Inputting inspection and test data into databases, and writing inspection/test reports including data presentation and analysis.
• Undertake or assist in corrective actions including containment, root cause investigation, corrective action and verification steps.
• Produce inspection and control plans
• Must have a positive proactive attitude to work, be self motivated, and have good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
• 3-5 years experience as a Quality Technician or Quality Inspector in an Engineering Environment.
• Understanding of ISO 9001 quality standards would be an advantage.
• Proficient at interpreting Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Drawings
• IT skills able to use Word, Excel, Access competently.
• MRP systems experience
• Clean Driving Licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job