Job Title – Quality Inspector
Shifts - Days
Location – Leicester
Salary - £20,000 - £23,000
Our client, a well-respected and established company who are part of a larger multi-national group, are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Quality Inspector at their location near the centre of Leicester. Established for nearly a century, our client offers solutions to a wide array of loyal and repeat customers on a global scale.
Role in includes the below;
- Supporting the Continuous improvement and Quality Manager in identifying initiatives to bridge gaps between current and desired Quality System performance levels.
- Lead and facilitate internal (8D) non-conformance investigations.
- Actively support the company's internal audit program as a designated 1st party auditor.
- Manage all incoming componentry and finished goods assessments.
You will have previous experience in a similar role, ideally from the engineering / manufacturing sectors.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent Problem solving skills.
- Successful candidates will need to be flexible to working shifts.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job