Gap commercial are acting as an employment agency to recruiter for a Quality Inspector for our client based in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for all inspection throughout Manufacturing and support Goods-In Inspection where required.
- Inspection to relevant standard of Mechanical and electronic piece parts
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and cost reduction
- Provide timely feedback to supervisor / manager on any technical or quality issues that arise
- Ensure all work & time is recorded appropriately through the CATS /PDC system
- Assist with any Lean Six Sigma initiatives as required
- Ensure that all Environmental Health and Safety / Company Policies are adhered to
- Assist in developing inspection practices and documentation.
- Assistance in other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
- Electronic Inspection
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering background.
- Knowledge of Inspection Standards for mechanical and electronic assemblies' desirable
This role is working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, and are offering a starting salary of up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
Due to the nature of the business, you must hold a valid UK passport in date, or have permanent residency of over 5 years or more, with indefinite leave to stay.
All applicants must undergo a full NSV at the point of offer stage and undergo BPSS for
If you are interested then please apply with your CV to this advert or email
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.