An exciting temporary opportunity to join an engineering business located in Pencoed. This opportunity will suit a Quality Inspector who has 1 years+ experience of working within an engineering/manufacturing environment as a Quality Inspector/Quality Technician. A generous salary circa £22,000 (dependant on experience) is being offered. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be reporting into the Quality Control Manager, providing hands-on technical support to the quality department ensuring that all raw materials are inspected and in-house manufactured product tested to meet quality standards.
Skills / Experience
- Previous experience of conducting inspection activities using handheld measurement tools such as: micrometres, callipers, gauge blocks, gauge pins etc.
- The ability to read electronic and dimensional data to the closest tolerance.
- Ability to operate numerous electronic and mechanical test equipment.
- Excellent oral, written, cross-functional and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent IT, literacy and numeracy skills.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*