Temporary Quality Inspectors required for leading international manufacturer.
Long term opportunity's.
Job Title: Temporary Quality Inspector
Hourly rate: £13.75 - £15.12 per hour including shift allowance
Hours of Work: full time, Double Day shift
Skills & Requirements :
- Relevant experience in a highly-regulated manufacturing, engineering environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player, with a proactive approach and a "can do" attitude.
- Excellent computer system knowledge
- Experience of working to tight dead lines
- To actively participate in continuous improvements and 5S initiatives
- Capable of fully understanding and working to process and manufacturing instructions and specifications (Manufacturing technical drawings) and to quality standards
Day to day duties :
- Monitoring and ensuring that the quality of high value components conformed to engineering drawings and specifications
- Ensure that quality procedures are respected on the shopfloor in the aim to reduce non-conformance products reaching Final Inspection
- To conduct first-off and sampling inspection of manufactured components to ensure dimensional, geometrical and visual compliance to manufacturing drawing requirements and customer requirement
- Maintain audit records in order to facilitate improvement actions
- Support Measurement Techniques training for new starters
In addition when required according to workload:
- Support Scrap sentencing on the shopfloor and Final Inspection and Raise Quality Alerts and obtain shopfloor sign-off when applicable.
- Support in-process measurement (talysurf, talyrond, contourtrace, CMM,.) when required
- Aberlink program creation
- SPC program creation (Marposs)
Interested. Please email your Cv asap.
SJM Recruit Limited are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this opportunity.
- Temporary Quality Inspector/ talysurf
- CMM/ Aerospace / Quality Engineering