Working hours Mon-Thurs 7.00am-16.15pm and Fri 7.00am-11.00am
An exciting opportunity has come up to work for an accredited manufacture that provides services to blue chip customers. With a proven track record of quality and bespoke products, fulfilling to clients requirements within military, aerospace, medical and oil and gas industries.
The Quality Engineer/Inspector responsibilities Involve inspecting small to medium precision machined components from varying materials. The CMMs used are called Aberlink Axiom and the software is version 3.
- Quality Engineer/ Inspector experience
- Must have CMM experience as well as being fully competent in manual techniques.
- Experience of first off inspection, patrol inspection and of producing FAIR reports.
- knowledge and experience of CMMs machines.
- Will conversant in completing all of the usual Aerospace documentation.
- Experience of working in a precision engineering Aerospace environment.
- Apprentice trained is desirable.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- CMM experience
- Aerospace documentation and patrol inspection and of producing FAIR reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job