A position has arisen for a Quality Inspector to work under a Quality Manager I recently placed with a manufacturing business in Huddersfield.
- Reporting the Quality and H&S Manager
- Carrying out detailed inspections throughout manufacturing process
- Reviewing orders before shipping
- Goods inwards inspection
- Visiting suppliers to inspect and expedite orders
- Checking raw material certifications
To succeed in this challenging, quality assurance focused business, you will have:
- Relevant experience within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent knowledge of Quality processes and requirements
- A strong commitment to Health and Safety
- Experience with CMM machines is highly beneficial
- A manufacturer of high quality process equipment for a variety of industries and applications.
The position is permanent and paying £12 per hour on 37hr week with likelihood of overtime.
Interviews are to be held shortly, and suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of application.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Matt Kitching quoting the job reference number MK3587
Please note, we endeavour to make sure you will receive an email indicating if you have been successful or not within 1 to 2 weeks.
Expion: Our Manufacturing and Production recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.