Aerospace component manufacturer requires a Quality Inspector at their Whetstone, Leicester site. Their machining, fabrication and treatment capabilities provide a one stop shop to make high quality products from design through to end product.
This is an exciting time to be joining the company, currently receiving large investment and looking forward to a strong future, with a growing order book.
4 x 12 hour shifts per week - days and nights. 48 hours per week.
Quality Inspector Requirements:
- Carry out full inspection of company products using company and customer technical drawings (metric and imperial), use of measuring equipment including verniers, micrometers, depth/height gauges and protractors etc, in order to ensure they meet company and customer specifications
- Use of coordinate measuring machines (CMM) or Romer arm (where applicable).
- Report any non-conformances in line with the Company NCR process
- Preparing reports including First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) and other inspection reports
- Ensure internal quality standards are adhered to
- Support off-site inspection at customer sites as and when required
- To continually seek to improve existing working practices and exceed targets and standards set.
Candidates need experience gained from a similar role, together with relevant engineering / manufacturing qualifications.
This excellent career opportunity position attracts an excellent salary with great benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job