Our client are currently recruiting for Quality Inspectors to join their team in Thatcham in a Temporary to Permanent role.
Quality Inspectors Summary:
Conduct activities to facilitate the transit of product through the warehouse function, ensuring accurate records of product, receipt, location and movement are created.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Visually inspect all types of incoming product in accordance with defined inspection criteria, for defects and ensure that all inspection findings are recorded, including photographic records and ensure that they accurately reflect the full characteristics of the product received.
- Ensure that any equipment used in the visual inspection and processing of product are calibrated before use.
- Identify defects, record and report nonconforming product in Global Trader and process such product in accordance with disposition instructions within the procedure.
- Pick product in accordance with the daily shipping schedule
- Package product ready for dispatch in line with current procedure, ensuring the accurate generation of all necessary labels and documentation.
- Liaise internally to resolve issues relating to product and its dispatch.
- Ensure all product is appropriately located and stored and the electronic stock locations are accurately updated and maintained in Global Trader.
- Assist with stock checks when required.
- Conduct training activities within the warehouse function.
- To observe ESD precaution at all time when handling products.
- Ensure your working area is tidy and practise good housekeeping
- Demonstrate the ability to work well as a team with others and as an individual.
Quality Inspector Working Hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 08:30 - 17:00
- Friday, 08:30 - 16:30
Quality Inspector Pay:
- £9.00 per hour through Recruitment Solutions
- Salary pay of £21,000 per annum once permanent
Assignment Length: 12 week Temporary to Permanent
Commencement: As soon as possible
Due to the location, own transport is preferable.
Please note, the client wishes to see CV and may request interviews for successful candidates.
If you are interested and available, please submit your CV by clicking 'Apply’.
- Visual Inspection
- Resolve Issues