John Guest Limited is a multi-national company and a world leader in the manufacture of advanced design plastic "push-in" fittings, used in many market sectors.
Due to our continued expansion, we now require the following:
24/7 Night Shift (19.00hrs to 07.00hrs)
Location: West Drayton
Maintaining moulded parts to the correct specifications and giving a quality service required for production needs.
- Usage of various equipment and gauging (Diatest, Laser, Non-Contact, Surftest, mechanical gauging).
- Measurement of parts, data input, onto software, data evaluation. (On-Line-Inspection format).
- First offs, In-Process and last off checks and analysis.
- Visual Inspection on a daily basis.
- Dealing with concerns, Held Notices, Rejections, Concessions, in line with company procedures.
- Trial batch measurement and analysis.
- To monitor and maintain parts are in line with statistical analysis.
- To stamp and detail all relevant paperwork and butt tickets in line with company procedures.
- To deal with and liaise with seniority as and when necessary (Production and QC).
- To understand and have competency in First and third angle projection drawings.
- To have good communication skills
This is a varied and challenging role that demands proven experience in a similar position. You’ll also be a good communicator who can work equally effectively within a team and on your own initiative.
A flexible and positive attitude to working is essential. We offer a clean, modern working environment together with a competitive salary.